Thursday, April 28, 2011

class feedback

It seems that many greek organizations (from the answers I received yesterday) share many similar values. This like scholarship, leadership, sisterhood, accountability came up a lot during conversation. I was not surprised by this. I was however surprised by the fact that many people couldn't name specific events that their chapter focused on. Some would say philanthropy and not get any more specific while I had some people tell me exact event.


I really liked the way in which people talked about ritual. One person who responded talked at length about it and I actually had to try and get her to speed up. Many people see it as more than just a ceremony or something that last a day. It is really something that bonds you to your brothers or sisters. 

1 comment:

  1. that's so funny that you and i got totally opposite results! the people i talked to didn't seem to know anything about what ritual really was. different cross-sections i suppose:)

    ReplyDelete